Sunday, April 27, 2008

Committee work:


Ahdab



I volunteered to work with the registration committee. This is one of the most fundamental jobs at L&T Symposium.

The team was incredibly amazing and full of hard worker whether males or females.

They were ready at all times to serve L&T , they even offered services even if they were not asked to do them.

This is the first time that I worked this hard in registration, particularly in events as big as the L&T. I'm also sharing my duty as a blogger which was a great opportunity to experience this aspect of technology. Thanks to Dr. Emet Laboone.

L&T and registration enabled me to see Queen Rania Al Abdullah!! And of course meet old friends and school teachers.

At the end, I interviewed my old school teacher. She gave some pretty positive feedback about the symposium and the information that the symposium provided.

That made us and me, especially, recognize that we have (Effat College Team) really done something.


Although there were many obstacles, especially technical ones with printers, PCs and electricity, we managed every single issue in such an efficient manner that we still appeared professional.

So thanks, to the most amazing team and thanks to our lovely Effat College for allowing us students to work, share and participate in such a huge event.

No comments: